TW9, Richmond. Live out nanny required on a full time basis to look after 2 children ages 5 ½ ( B) and 2 (G) years old. Monday –Friday 7.30am -7.00pm. The family are looking for an experienced, mature and well educated nanny who has some qualifications. The nanny must be structured and organized and able to plan the days and weeks ahead. Someone who is able to hit the ground running.
· The nanny must be flexible and occasionally be willing to babysit- the parents on average will require the nanny to stay late 3 x per month and to stay over and proxy parent whilst the parents are away.
· The nanny must be able to use initiative at all times and be encouraging and also supporting the children and at the same time be able to communicate and liaise with the parents.
· The nanny will be required to travel with the family during the holidays, this is essential.
· The nanny must be creative and active with a good imagination and make life fun and interesting for the children.
· All nursery duties and keeping the house clean and tidy as well as helping with the family laundry and ironing. (there is a cleaner as well).
· Cooking for the children is essential and the nanny must be confident cooking from scratch and must have a good knowledge of nutrition..
· The nanny should be able to stimulate the children and encourage learning through play etc
The family enjoy a busy lifestyle and the nanny will be expected to slot into this. They enjoy being outside in the garden and local parks. There are local clubs and activities that the little girl goes to and the little boy has after school activities that he will need to be taken to (all within walking distance).
If the nanny can drive there is a car but this is not essential but would be a bonus at a later stage if they can drive.
The personality of the nanny is important and the family keen to get the right fit.
The nanny should be fluent in English and Spanish and if she /he can speak French as well this would be a bonus, the latter is not essential.
Salary £11-13 net per hour depending on experience. Start September. (REF#4684)