Things to decide about your nanny requirements
Part or full-time nanny?
Live in or out?
- Live-in or live-out nanny? If live-in, what accommodation can you offer your nanny?
- Weekly budget for the London nanny’s salary?
- What are your nanny’s days and hours of work?
- Do you need your nanny to babysit one or two nights per weeks?
- Do you need a London nanny who drives?
- Do you want an upbeat and social nanny or a traditional nanny?
- Will you need your nanny to travel abroad with your family?
- Would you consider a manny?
- Might you need a bilingual nanny?
- Is this a shared care or sole charge position?
- Does your nanny need to hold a qualification or are you happy to have a London nanny that has a great deal of practical experience?
- Should you have any questions about hiring a London nanny, our website fully details all areas of the industry including nanny duties, nanny salaries, employer responsibilities, nanny contracts and more.
Once you have determined your London nanny requirements, please take a few moments to register with our agency via our simple online form. At the London Nanny Agency, your children’s safety and security is our priority so we pay for our nannies to complete a paediatric first aid course if they have one that is over a year old and our agency also pays to process his/her an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. We provide each of our clients with the friendliest and most efficient service.